Empowering Diversity within Alternative Dispute Resolution: Pathways to Increase Diversity, Inclusion, and Selection in ADR
Join us for an interactive panel discussion between in-house counsel, litigators, and ADR professionals about ways legal teams can work together to increase diversity in the dispute resolution field through the selection process of mediators and arbitrators, the drafting of ADR clauses, and company mandates to promote inclusion. Hear perspectives from experienced neutrals and counsel on the benefits of expanding diversity within ADR and learn how your skills as in-house counsel can translate into a career in dispute resolution.
We will discuss:
• The role In-House Counsel and Outside Counsel play in ADR.
• How can we make diversity in ADR an increased priority for the users of ADR?
• What skills should I develop to pursue an ADR career?
• What are some transferrable skills you possess as in-house counsel that will assist your ADR career?
• The importance of Mentorship and Sponsorship.
• The importance of diversifying the Dispute Resolution field and how counsel impacts the pipeline of diverse candidates in the legal profession?